[Idngwg] Summary of meeting and AIs from 22 Dec.

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Fri Dec 23 13:19:51 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached the summary of the meeting of the WG on 22 Dec.  Please
let me know if there are any changes or suggestions.

The meeting has the following AIs:

S. No.

Action Items

Owner

1

Re-write the recommendation on automatic activation based on the current input
for further discussion

EC

2

Recommendation on grandfathering current registrations should be updated per
the current discussion

KF

3

Update recommendation 5 from version 3.0 to include in the current version, to
address the discussion on mingling scripts and removing the last sentence

MD

4

Update the recommendation on harmonization of LGRs/IDN tables for the
registries, addressing the two use cases identified

DT

The next meeting is schedule for 5 Jan. 2017 11am UTC. We will continue
following a weekly meeting schedule from next year.

The attached notes of the meeting and the recording of the meeting are
available at the IDNGWG wiki page at
https://community.icann.org/display/IDN/IDN+Implementation+Guidelines.

Hope you all have a great holiday season.

Regards,
Sarmad