[Idngwg] Summary of meeting and AIs from 20170105

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Fri Jan 6 13:04:26 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find attached the summary of the meeting of the WG on 5 Jan.  Please
let me know if there are any changes or suggestions.

The meeting has the following AIs:

S. No.

Action Items

Owner

1

Update the recommendation on harmonization of LGRs/IDN tables for the
registries as per the discussion

DT

2

Pending from 20161222 - Re-write the recommendation on automatic activation
based on the current input for further discussion

EC

3

Pending from 20161222 - Recommendation on grandfathering current registrations
should be updated per the current discussion

KF

The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday 12 Jan. 2017 11am UTC. We will
continue following a weekly meeting schedule.

The attached notes of the meeting and the recording of the meeting are
available at the IDNGWG wiki page at
https://community.icann.org/display/IDN/IDN+Implementation+Guidelines.

Regards,
Sarmad