[Idngwg] Action requested: 24 hour call - Finalization of Public Comment Response

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Mar 29 12:34:10 UTC 2018

Dear All,

The IDNGWG members on the call today agreed to the following schedule to finalize the guidelines:

  1.  Finalize the public comment response (30 March)
  2.  Update the relevant guidelines and sign off on the final wording
     *   Identify the guidelines to revise and the revisions needed (29 March)
     *   Develop language of revised guidelines (5 April)
     *   Finalize the language of revised guidelines (19 April)
     *   Final call on the overall document for the guidelines (26 April)
  3.  Publish the updated IDN Guidelines (early May - after step 2.d. above)

Based on the discussion, please find attached the latest version of the public comment response - with 24hr final call for any comments and feedback, by 1200 UTC 30 March 2018.  Please make any edits directly in the document based.

We will finalize and publish the final PC report after incorporating the feedback from the members, tomorrow.

Regards,
Sarmad