[Internal-cg] Doodle for Communities RFP call

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Aug 19 14:19:20 UTC 2014

Please fill out your availability by Aug 20 at 23:59 UTC so we can get a
call on the calendar to discuss the communities RFP:
http://doodle.com/2c9q7isrdxtz5fuv

The 12:00-14:00 UTC time slot was the most popular on many days in the
August call poll, so I narrowed the choices to that time frame.

Note: It’s possible that some interpreters will not be available next
week. Alice is checking. What do people think about having a call to
discuss the communities RFP if we are missing a couple of languages?

Thanks,