[Internal-cg] Chair responsibilities

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 06:52:29 UTC 2014

Alissa,
First of all, I wish to congratulate you , Mohammed and Patrik for the
election and thrust  that placed on you.
Thank you very much for responsibility  sharing that you sent out.
It seems, ,that ,generally ,it covers various  cases that could be forseen.
However if something come to our mind we will alert you to consider and
assign it to any of you three, as appropriate.
Kavouss