[Internal-cg] FW: Further RFP revision

Joe Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Fri Aug 22 20:19:48 UTC 2014

Milton:

I agree in principle, but we are not talking enough about when or how they can comment after a proposal is submitted.  I also think they can comment on the RFP as a document and suggest where they think the RFP is not asking the right questions.   We can do that outside of the RFP, but this needs to be addressed in a clearer manner somewhere.

Joe