[Internal-cg] Secretariat RFP

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Mon Aug 25 13:32:34 UTC 2014

Hello Adiel,

sometimes ICANN needs to be reminded that, as an organization serving a global community, it needs to reach beyond the convenient circle of consultant firms in a very limited number of places (generally US, UK, Australia, New Zealand). In fact, most of the ICANN reviews have been conducted by a handful of companies.

I would suggest we add a request along these lines:
"In its search for an external secretariat for the ICG, ICANN shall advertise its call for submissions in all the geographic regions, in media with regional and local influence".

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.