[Internal-cg] RFP - publishable draft?

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Aug 28 21:36:35 UTC 2014

In the RFP v14-alc (attached and in dropbox, with track changes both on and
off), I’ve incorporate the suggestion made by Jean-Jacques, as amended by
Milton. I’ve added the footnote providing the definition of IANA and gone
through to change “IANA” to “IANA functions operator” where appropriate, as
suggested by Daniel. I split Section V into two separate sections, one for
implications and one for NTIA requirements, as suggested by Lynn. I clearly
marked this document as a draft. I did some editorial clean-up and removed
the comments as well (I realize there may still be some discussion ongoing
related to some of the comments, but it sounded on the call as if those were
not blocking the publication of the draft).

I have only seen agreement (or silence) on the list concerning the above
changes, so I’m thinking this version might be ready to publish as a stable
draft prior to the IGF. The only item missing is the link to the centralized
information portal, which the secretariat is working on.

Are there any objections to publishing this as a draft (and having the
secretariat host it on our web site and make an announcement about its
existence) by Sept 1?

Thanks,