[Internal-cg] Draft agenda for ICG call #9, 10 Dec 11-12 UTC

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Dec 3 20:58:02 UTC 2014

Here is a draft agenda for our next call:

* Minutes approval for Nov 26 call
* Secretariat update
* Proposal finalization process
* ICANN 52 logistics

It would be great if we could finish the proposal finalization process on the call or shortly thereafter, so please have a look at the recent thread <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/2014-December/002289.html> and proposed edits <https://www.dropbox.com/home/CoordinationGroup/Proposal%20finalization%20process> and send your comments to the mailing list before the call.

Thanks,