[Internal-cg] Session(s) in Singapore

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Dec 16 12:56:09 UTC 2014

Very much agree with Jari here:

As for this:

> And general feedback from the community.

One question to consider is whether this becomes a public comment session in which groups strive to alter the proposals. We would need to be clear about the fact that ICG cannot re-design proposals and if we uncover any serious problems the proposals will simply be sent back to the OCs.