[Internal-cg] FW: Preparing for the July 17-18th Coordination Group meeting

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Wed Jul 9 06:48:03 UTC 2014

Resending my mail about the preparation call on this list as well, now that the list is up and running. It may be easier to have all mail on the same list.

—

Hi,

We all are listed as members for the coordination group in https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-07-03-en. Congratulations and thank you for volunteering to work on this important topic!

As you probably know, there is a plan to meet July 17-18th in London to kick-off the group’s work. Some of us thought it would be useful to chat a little bit beforehand about the meeting. Talk about the agenda, what we want to achieve in the first meeting, list things that we could help prepare for the meeting. Also, Alissa has been working on a list of things that she thinks we should talk about in the meeting - she will send out a proposed agenda soon.

I’d like to propose a brief conference call to discuss the preparation. Here are a couple of possible times for the call http://doodle.com/dt862ixdzegawn94#table

Please fill it out the poll and we’ll pick the most popular time by end of day on Wednesday. I realise that not all people may be yet known for the group (let me know if I missed anyone!), and then even among the known ones, we may not be able to get everyone on this first call. But I think having a call with those who can make it would still be useful, and we should of course take notes or maybe even stream/record the call.

Jari Arkko