[Internal-cg] Charter version 3

Jon Nevett jon at donuts.co
Fri Jul 18 01:35:57 UTC 2014

Jari and Charter Drafting Team:

I look forward to seeing the proposed changes coming out of the breakfast meeting.  I want to be sure, however, that we not be called upon to "approve" the charter during our meeting tomorrow.  Especially considering that our list still is closed -- an issue that is getting some attention and hopefully will be rectified shortly -- it would be imprudent for us to approve a charter that the community has neither seen nor had an opportunity to comment.  At best, we should come out of this meeting with a proposed charter that is ready for review by each of our organizations and by the community in general.

Best,

Jon