[Internal-cg] report on self-organization

Mohamed El Bashir mbashir at mbash.net
Fri Jul 18 11:00:11 UTC 2014

The representation of non-operational community stakeholders is important,
beside ALAC being the community that able solicit regional community inputs
in the process ( via its RALO structures ) .

I would like to Nominate Jean-Jack S. for a co-chair seat .

Second nomination of Kieth as a co-chair.

Regards,
Mohamed