[Internal-cg] Timeline

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Mon Jul 21 00:08:51 UTC 2014

Thanks Russ.

As the comments show, we’re in a hard place with the schedule, and I think the only solution is a lot flexibility, and parallelising work as much as possible.

Clearly all participants will have a hard time with the schedules, but all need to make a very best effort to move the work along, and I would prefer to challenge everyone at this early stage, while being flexible about target deadlines as they come up (and, about late submissions).  We need to express clearly that we are coordinating not policing, and we will join the community in taking account of the reality of the situation.

Let’s talk of targets rather than deadlines, and best-efforts to meet them.

The more I think about it, I think document management like what was used in NetMundial would be very very useful to the process, so I wonder if Hartmut can help to get access to that system?

Here is a suggested revision of the timeline document.

Also attached is an Excel view of the timeline, which may be useful to develop further.

Paul.