[Internal-cg] Redraft of RFP

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Jul 25 06:31:46 UTC 2014

I don’t have a fixed view or preference on that Narelle.

Webforms can be a bit unfriendly, but we could make one available for those who want it, while also allowing text/document responses.

For now I think the important thing is to confirm whether this is the approach we want to take, and to complete the document.

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100

See you at APNIC 38!                      http://conference.apnic.net/38