[Internal-cg] Doodle poll for possible dates for the f2f meeting(s)

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Fri Jul 25 13:40:24 UTC 2014

On 25.07.14 15:30 , Alissa Cooper wrote:
> ...
> As for October 17: We have several ICG participants who were not able to
> be present in London and who have not yet completed the doodle poll (I
> believe they are on holiday), so we don’t know if they can be present on
> September 6. In addition to choosing a date that maximizes the number of
> people who can meet in person in October, I think it’s also important that
> we not arrange things such that multiple participants miss all of the
> first three meetings. In a group like this, developing rapport in person
> is critical, I think. So if we can wait one more week to schedule the
> October meeting, that might provide time for us to gather information
> about that. (And if people disagree with this reasoning, please speak up.)


this is very reasonable reasoning ;-).



for the record: I cannot make October 17th in person due to unavoidable
prior commitments, as I have indicated in the doodle poll. I am 100%
fine with that date being chosen due to the reasons Alissa put forward
and the clear preference expressed by those who participated in the
doodle poll. I will try my best to participate remotely.


More information about the Internal-cg mailing list