[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ ..

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed Oct 1 04:23:22 UTC 2014

In general, if people want questions and/or answers added to the FAQ, please do type and do send text. Not until people do so we can discuss whether it is to be added.

Personally, I do not think we need to add definitions. It adds to the confusion.

Specifically terms like "The IANA Database" that I honestly have no idea what it is.

The important thing is for whoever is sending things *to* us makes clear what they mean with whatever terminology they use.

   Patrik