[Internal-cg] Minor issue with timeline language

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Sat Oct 11 15:29:02 UTC 2014

Thanks, I agree.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
From: Subrenat, Jean-Jacques
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:38 AM
To: WUKnoben
Cc: internal-cg at icann.org ; Kavouss Arasteh ; Daniel Karrenberg
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Minor issue with timeline language

As stated in a previous email, I suggest once again that we add that the
content will not be modified by ICANN or any other entity. Also, the
addition proposed by Daniel (ICG sending the plan to NTIA both directly and
through ICANN) should be retained.

Thus,
"Following on NTIA's request, and consistent with procurement rules within
ICANN, the ICG shall submit its Transition Plan to the NTIA directly, as
well as formally through ICANN. The content of the plan shall in no way be
altered, redacted or modified by ICANN as the designated channel of
transmission."

Thanks,
Jean-Jacques.