[Internal-cg] Slides for meetings during ICANN Week

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Mon Oct 13 04:06:06 UTC 2014

Has there been any call yet for reporting on what has actually happened in each of the communities so far?

If so then the NRO/ASO reps (myself, Adiel, Hartmut) can provide a slide or 2 for that purpose.

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100