[Internal-cg] Thursday session on accountability

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Tue Oct 14 16:57:12 UTC 2014

Hi Alissa,

also think it is important you are there, and agree with the points below.   You could also reiterate some of the points that have been made re the importance of keeping focus on the accountability items that directly affect the transition and no more.

I would also like us to think about reiterating that while Sept. is an aggressive goal it IS within our collective reach.   Yesterday there were some remarks which might be interpreted as September is a nice goal, but taking more time is quite ok.  IMHO, it is too early to concede that and too early to take pressure off.

Best,
Lynn