[Internal-cg] Role of the board

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at lstamour.org
Mon Oct 27 19:36:10 UTC 2014

On Oct 27, 2014, at 12:44 PM, Alissa Cooper <alissa at cooperw.in> wrote:

<snip>

> To me this goes beyond what we might put in an FAQ, and should be documented separately. It is a list of requirements of this sort that I was hoping Xiadong, Jandyr, and Lynn could come up with together and bring back to the full group for discussion. Once we have agreement on the list of requirements, I think we can send those back to the Board through Kuo to obtain agreement on both sides about the process to be followed.
>
> Alissa

Hi Alissa, all,

yes, this is what I understood we were to work on as well.  I have a draft nearly ready that I was going to share with Xiadong and Jandyr.  At this point, I believe the best thing is to incorporate my thoughts into this thread and get it back to the entire ICG.  Unfortunately, I cannot do that until tomorrow.

Would that work for everyone?

Lynn