[Internal-cg] Role of the board

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon Oct 27 20:37:04 UTC 2014

Many thanks Lynn ..
Works for me :) ..
Kind Regards
--Manal

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn St.Amour [mailto:Lynn at LStAmour.org]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 9:36 PM
To: Alissa Cooper
Cc: Manal Ismail; ICG
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Role of the board

On Oct 27, 2014, at 12:44 PM, Alissa Cooper <alissa at cooperw.in> wrote:

<snip>

> To me this goes beyond what we might put in an FAQ, and should be
documented separately. It is a list of requirements of this sort that I
was hoping Xiadong, Jandyr, and Lynn could come up with together and
bring back to the full group for discussion. Once we have agreement on
the list of requirements, I think we can send those back to the Board
through Kuo to obtain agreement on both sides about the process to be
followed.

> Alissa

Hi Alissa, all,

yes, this is what I understood we were to work on as well.  I have a
draft nearly ready that I was going to share with Xiadong and Jandyr.
At this point, I believe the best thing is to incorporate my thoughts
into this thread and get it back to the entire ICG.  Unfortunately, I
cannot do that until tomorrow.

Would that work for everyone?

Lynn