[Internal-cg] Proposed agenda for meeting on Sep 6

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:32:48 UTC 2014

Patrik
I tried to be constructive pls kindly do not misinterprete that
I suggest that we need at the end of the meeting a brief summary of what we
have agreed in order not to leave it to the chair and Vice Chairs to do it
as they understood.
We must know at the end of the meeting what we have agreed
That point is not included
>From legal point of view the ICG in full f2 f session need to formally
pronounce the designation of the chair and vice chairs
What is agreed is only by correspondence and must be approved
Tks Kavouss