[Internal-cg] Posting of draft RFP

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:18:35 UTC 2014

Dear All,
I opened the URL and I read
'"
(i.e. those with direct operational or service relationships with the IANA
functions operator, in connection with names, numbers, or protocol
parameters). "
Unquote
This is not correct as the beginning should be : including BUT NOT i.e.
Such language restrict the proposals other than those three  operational
communities involved in the process
Pls check the language that we have included in the DRAFT RFP
Regards
Kavouss