[Internal-cg] whereabouts

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Fri Sep 5 07:20:45 UTC 2014

Hi Milton,

I let the whole group (and indeed the whole world) know about this 5 weeks
ago:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/2014-July/000557.html
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/2014-July/000580.html

But from conversations with people this week it seemed like a reminder would
be useful.

Indeed Mohamed and Patrik will be chairing the meeting.

Best,
Alissa