[Internal-cg] Flow Chart - Assembling a unified consensus proposal ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon Sep 15 11:19:31 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

In light of our discussions, Michael has developed the attached flow
chart for the foreseen process that is to be followed in assembling a
unified consensus proposal .. Seeking feedback from Jandyr and myself,
we all thought it would be more practical to seek ICG members' feedback
and make sure the chart reflects a common understanding, before using it
in any outreach activities ..

Furthermore, if ICG members feel it's useful and agree to its content, I
think it may be helpful if we have it uploaded to the Dropbox, with
Michael's permission ..

Kind Regards

--Manal