[Internal-cg] Agenda for Public Session at ICANN 51

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Sep 28 18:27:57 UTC 2014

All,

We have a session at ICANN 51 in Los Angeles. The session is Thursday October 16 between 10AM and 12AM.

Feedback on mainly this thread have lead me to the following proposal:

Background:

We will try to get chairs for as many ICG members as possible on stage. The set up is that ICG should be in "listening" mode, although communication should be encouraged to not only be from community to ICG, but community members with each other. It is one of maybe too few cases where people can say what they want and listen to others before people have to submit their responses to our RFP (in Jan 2015).

The session itself will be chaired by Alissa as the chair of the ICG. The "open microphone" session will be moderated by myself and Mohammed, similar to how Jari and I moderated in London.

We will have a timer that notifies 2 min.

We should have two microphone queues, one for continued discussion on same topic, one for new topics.

1. 10:00 5 min - Alissa opens the session and explains the practicalities

2. 10:05 15 min - Alissa or whoever ICG designates give an update on the status of ICG, and whatever else ICG decide to present.

3. 10:20 5 min each - Each group that make themselves known to the ICG, are coordinating their activities, and intend to send in material to the ICG, can present.

4. Approximately 10:55 55 min - Open Microphone

5. 11:55 5 min - Alissa closes the session

Comments are appreciated (this also exists in Dropbox).

   Patrik