[Internal-cg] Agenda for Public Session at ICANN 51

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:02:56 UTC 2014

Patrik
Tks
May you further explain what do you mean by
" each - Each group that make themselves known to the ICG,"as contained in
para 3
What are these Groups for which 5 mints has been envisaged with 35 mints in
total?
Please also advise what is the status of the FAQ ?Has any body drafted
these FAQ? If yes where they are ?
Have there been agreed by ICG MEMBERS ?
Kavouss

3. 10:20 5 min " each - Each group that make themselves known to the ICG,"
are coordinating their activities, and intend to send in material to the
ICG, can present.