[Internal-cg] Action items from ICG Face-to-Face Meeting #4, 6-7 February 2015

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:25:17 UTC 2015

Alissa,
There is problem to act as you mentioned?
However and however, once we received proposal from  naming community, it is fundamental and crucial that one that proposal is properly evaluated by sufficient number of evaluators, we look at our previous  works done for two others communities and to ensure that the three proposals FIT together as stipulated in section III of our charter before any thing is sent to NTIA
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone