[Internal-cg] Minutes of the Fourth ICG Face-to-Face Meeting, 6-7 February 2015

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Sat Feb 28 14:46:28 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Attached is version 3 of the ICG F2F meeting #4 Day 1 minutes (Feb 6).
There has been no further change to version 2 of the Day 2 minutes (Feb 7).

The minutes are available on the Dropbox links below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg2eo5twnv8o5r2/minutes-fourth-f2f-meeting-day1-6-
february-2015-v3.docx?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sky0yufony4ypbc/minutes-fourth-f2f-meeting-day2-7-
february-2015-v2.docx?dl=0

I have reflected Milton's edits with tracked changes to Daniel's edits.
Please let me know if there are any additional edits needed/if I may accept
the changes as such.

Best Regards,

Jennifer