[Internal-cg] IETF response to ICG

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Tue Jan 6 23:19:54 UTC 2015

I have read this through, and my impression is that it is more work  than I had thought as it requires a lot of additional reading in order to assess the document.

It makes many references to other documents, which is fair enough, but then I need to (as we say) ferret them out in  order to consider their content.

Whether or not I need to consider this content deeply is a moot question. The community it serves is clearly satisfied with the processes etc the documents describe, and therefore it is arguable that these processes and systems must be satisfactory.

But what if they aren't?

Just thinking out loud, here and clearly I am still processing this response with respect to its ability to provide us with the input we need to fulfil the task we have.

What do others think?

Narelle