[Internal-cg] Interpretation of 'Consensus' ..

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Tue Jan 13 21:25:30 UTC 2015

No, I am suggesting that if a community determines that consensus in
their community  is reached in a certain way and they provide no
information related to reaching that consensus, that would be a basis
for asking them to provide the information to make the application
complete.  Only the community can determine what is a community
consensus and if it was reached.