[Internal-cg] Dates for meeting in Buenos Aires

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Mar 2 15:34:03 UTC 2015

I don’t think we are in disagreement. My main point was simply that we do not want to force everyone to sit through another presentation of the protocols and numbers proposals. If you want numbers and protocols people on the stand, and in the audience, to interact with the names people about compatibility, fine. I would like to see that too. But even then, it will be “all about names.”

--MM