[Internal-cg] ICG future awareness/Infographics/Media messages

Xiaodong Lee xl at cnnic.cn
Thu Mar 5 23:50:23 UTC 2015

Hi Mohamed,

+1, it is good idea and necessary if we could ask icann support with their clear clarification their relationship with this work, it will be better for community to know what happened.

D't think volunteer can fit this requirement since it is professional job and resources needed.

BTW, we cannot reject any help from community if they could clearly have clarification, we are also from community, internet is also based on community.

Best Regards,
--
Dr. Xiaodong Lee