[ioepanel] Strategy Panel on ICANN's Role in Internet Governance Ecosystem

pindar wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 04:59:15 UTC 2013

Thanks Alex,  very wise and astute observations indeed.

I think we're actually saying the same thing, albeit in a different way  in
so far as each party self-selects and self-describes its own principles (as
the earlier examples illustrate), not that they are tightly coupled around
only one set of principles or one definition or worldview.   As you say,
that's a feature not a bug.

Best of luck with the rest of the meetings in BA. Sorry I couldn't be there
to help.

Cheers,

p.