[IOT] replacement language - first try

avri doria avri at acm.org
Thu Aug 11 21:48:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

With all due respect, it does not modify the conditions relative to the
current IRP any more that the one we modified today.

The problem of fairness and of not putting a panel in a situation where
an IRP decision needs to go against the then current bylaws seems
important to me.

As the document is not closed and as we just modified one set of
conditions today, I would like to ask for further consideration from
this group for this change.

thanks
avri