[IOT] replacement language - first try

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:36:20 UTC 2016

Dear All,

While the language seems to be correct but it totally modifies the initial
draft either by Sidley or by ICANN,

I am afraid i cannot agree to this very general language which would put us
in a difficult situation that resulting from different interpretation

I maintain my initial position to agree with ICANN language but deleting
the word “Clear “before convincing
Kavouss