[IOT] status

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Mon Aug 29 22:19:29 UTC 2016

Based on somewhat limited input to date, and limited attendance at our recent calls, I have revised the current draft Updated Supplementary Rules.  I have also created a very short (3 page) deck focused on the open issues.  Finally, I have created and attached the form of report I would propose to submit to the CCWG-Accountability to reflect our conclusions (once we get there).  You will see that this is a skeleton report only  until we reach closure on the open and contested issues.  All of these documents are attached.  (I apologize in advance if I have misinterpreted or failed to implement your input properly.)

At this point we do not have a call scheduled until September 7.  That is unfortunate, as we really need to move these forward to the CCWG and for comment as soon as possible in light of the 1 October transition date.  I would very much appreciate your views on the open issues between now and then.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>