[IOT] WS2 CEP questions for IOT

avri doria avri at acm.org
Wed Nov 23 13:29:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

Two strains of question came up in the WS2 CEP meeting that I said I
would pass on to this group.

- Assuming we keep CEP, are the rules for CEP something that the IOT
team would be working on given the nature of CEP as preliminary to the IRP.

- Do we even need a CEP, which is considered somewhat of an artificial
entity, or should there be some sort of formal first step to IRP that is
a conciliation/mediation process.

Have copied Ed Morris who is the rapporteur of that group on this message.

avri

---