[IOT] WS2 CEP questions for IOT

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed Nov 23 14:46:56 UTC 2016

Hi Avri, thank you.

Ed Morris and I have been in contact just now about these questions with a view to discussing how these might be handled. For now, we expect to raise the questions at the plenary session next week for some discussion and guidance.

Best regards,

International Policy Manager
Verisign Inc.
703-948-4154