[IOT] IRP docs proposed for discussion in Hyderabad and public consultation

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Oct 31 13:23:31 UTC 2016

Thanks Becky,

I can see that the Rules have been updated to include the latest
discussions from the plenary. It seems to me that the Report did not
include these changes so, in the interest of time (and to check my
understanding), I have attempted to edit the Report accordingly (see
attached in edit mode).

It would be great if this could be shared on the plenary accountability
list ASAP.

Also, we have an agenda item related to the panelists expression of
interest. Any document provided in advance would certainly be much
appreciated by the group.

Best,

Mathieu