[IOT] IRP docs proposed for discussion in Hyderabad and public consultation

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Mon Oct 31 12:24:13 UTC 2016

Based on our discussions with the CCWG – Accountability plenary on 20 September and 25 October, I’ve attached the following documents for your review and discussion in Hyderabad:

1.  Draft Updated Supplementary Rules (clean and redlined against the 29 August draft)
2.  Updated draft explanatory memo

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>