[IOT] thoughts on agenda for call April 6th 19:00 UTC
dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed Apr 5 19:49:37 UTC 2017
Dear members of the IRP IOT:
Here are some thoughts on the agenda sent around yesterday pertaining to our call tomorrow at 19:00 UTC.
2. Status on timing issue - small group discussion. - I plan to bring our group up to date on efforts by Sam Eisner, Malcolm Hutty and I to discuss the issue of repose with a view to coming back to our group - probably a minute or so of time on agenda;
3. EOI document - including staggered terms for panelists (see Sam's mail to list of 3/29). Please see Sam's email of March 29th (you can access here<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-March/000174.html>) and the Expression of Interest draft (you can access here<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20170329/e1b770f0/EOI-Standing-Panel-DRAFTforIOTConsideration-0001.docx>). Let's first address the staggered terms issue that Sam raises in footnote 3 on page 1 of the draft EOI. Then please comment as you wish on the draft itself - it is important, in my opinion, that we get our thoughts on this back to ICANN in short order.
4. Joinder issue. Please see my e-mail and Greg Shatan's reply on this topic - you can access here<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-March/000170.html>.
5. Working methods - list and meetings. I will circulate some thoughts prior to the call.
6. Consensus policy. I will lead a discussion on the comments regarding challenges to consensus policy.
International Policy Manager
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IOT