[IOT] Call canceled and next steps

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed Apr 19 13:54:02 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

We just canceled the call for today at 13:00 UTC because we did not have enough participants gather by six minutes past the start time.

Our next call is Thursday, April 27th, at 19:00 UTC - I urge you all to join the call at that time - as you know, we have plenty of work to accomplish.

I will be sending some mail to the list in the coming days with a view toward having a robust discussion on that call on the issues we have ready for now: timing, joinder, challenges to consensus policies, and dealing with certain discrete issues mentioned in my email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-March/000172.html> of March 29th entitled "segmenting certain IRP comments".

I will also be trying to see if we can make progress toward closure on some issues/comments on the list.

Action item:  If you have any comments on the draft Expression of Interest that Sam sent<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-March/000174.html> on March 29th, please send them to the list no later than Monday, April 24th.

For now, best wishes and please do plan to join us on call April 27th.

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154