[IOT] IRP IOT Meeting Feb 9th at 19:00 UTC - Agenda

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Thu Feb 2 13:56:12 UTC 2017

Dear IRP IOT members,

As a reminder, we have a teleconference/Adobe meeting scheduled for next Thursday, Feb. 9, at 19:00 UTC.

Below is the agenda. Prior to the call I will be sending a note with some thoughts on our work as suggestions for the discussion.

Meantime,

Best wishes,

International Policy Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154

IRP IOT Agenda - Meeting #14, Feb. 9, 2017 at 19:00 UTC:

1.       Administrivia

2.       Rapporteur report:

a.       Letters sent;

b.      Contact with ICANN staff.

3.       Comments forum:

a.       Process discussion - suggested ways to address comments:

                                                              i.      Spreadsheet.

                                                            ii.      Small groups?

                                                          iii.      Lead member per comment?

                                                           iv.      Lead member per topic?

b.      Substantive reviews:

                                                              i.      Timing for filing claims.

c.       Work on list.

4.       Nature of IRP IOT - creation on Bylaw Section 4.3 not Section 27.1 - duration of IOT?

a.       Need for help on rules suggested by standing panel?

b.      Need for help on rules suggested by direct PTI customers?

c.       Other 'going forward' needs

5.       Plans for CCWG F2F presentation

6.       AOB