[IOT] FW: CCWG-Accountability-WS2-IRPIOT-PublicConsultation1--Responses Draft summary and comments to facilitate your work

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed Feb 15 18:47:59 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT:

Reminder – our next meeting will be on Thursday, March 2d at 13:00 UTC, our last meeting before ICANN58.

Also, please consider the list of issues raised in the public comments – both for purposes of weighing in with your views with respect to the matters raised and also, and IMPORTANTLY, please consider taking the lead on guiding us through consideration of a specific issue.

The issues are laid out in the tools that Bernie created, forwarded below.

Malcolm has kindly volunteered to lead us through the timing issue, and I will take the lead on the issues (joinder, consensus policy challenges, etc.) raised by Kathy Kleiman (line 16 of the attached spreadsheet).

Having said that, if anyone else has a particular interest in leading on Kathy’s issues I would be happy to agree and pick another issue to take the lead on – just let me know. Otherwise I will begin work on Kathy’s submission next Monday.

I encourage Malcolm, myself, and others to be active on this list prior to the March 2nd call to tee up the discussion, get it started, etc.

Best wishes to all,

International Policy Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154