[IOT] Release of informational letters to SOs/ACs and PTI customers

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Jan 31 21:54:11 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT:

Attached are draft letters (1) to SOs and ACs and (2) to direct customers of PTI. Thet simply notify these groups of coming obligations/opportunities.

You have seen these before, but I did some minor tweaking in light of comments on last call.

I plan to take steps to release these by Friday of this week - please let me know of any issues by 23:59 UTC Thursday, and

Best wishes

International Policy Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154