[IOT] IOT Meetings schedule - proposed change

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Jul 14 13:52:06 UTC 2017

Dear Members of the IOT:

Pulling off two more meetings in July for a team as small as ours might be difficult.

As mentioned, I am planning to put some things out on list for our consideration.

I also propose that we CANCEL the next two scheduled meetings (the next two Thursdays, July 20th at 13:00 UTC and July 27th at 19:00 UTC) and instead have ONE MEETING (up to 90 minutes) on July 27th or later - we will send a doodle poll in such respect.

The meeting would not need to take the full 90 minutes but better to have the time set aside and not need it rather than need the time and not have it. It would pursue discussion of matters on the agenda of the recently canceled meeting as well as of the items to come out on list in the coming week or two.

If you object to this plan or have a comment on it please respond by Sunday - otherwise I will ask Bernie and Brenda to send a doodle poll on Monday.

Best regards

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154