[IOT] Ongoing Monitoring issue - suggested First Reading

avri doria avri at acm.org
Fri Sep 1 16:53:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

Not  die-in-the-ditch moment for me, but you switched responsibility for
the review to the ATRT from "/In cooperation with a review team chosen
by the Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees and comprised of
members of the global Internet community, the IRP shall periodically
review its ROP.  /While one could argue that the ATRT is chosen by the
SOAC and include members of the extend community, it excludes//the IRT
itself in the review of the ROP/.
/

This seems a larger change given peoples concern's about  ATRT overload
and departure from a cooperative process with the members of the panel. /
/

/avri
/