[IOT] Moving "Standing (Materially Affected)" issue through First Reading

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Sep 5 17:23:26 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

I plan to confirm at our call on Sept. 7th at 19:00 UTC that the issue of "Standing (Materially Affected)" on our sign-up sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hi_HgvrfsT33p5mfYWT4-x-uhEoy9nCK8owX5uTKC0U/edit?ts=591dda09#gid=0> has moved through First Reading.

We discussed on our last call and you can see treatment of the issue in this email<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2017-August/000291.html>.

Any concerns, issues need to be mentioned by then, with specifically worded alternatives for us to consider, if anyone still has an issue on this matter.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154